How does a 360 Virtual Tour work?
A 360 virtual tour works by combining multiple 360-degree images or videos to create an immersive and interactive experience. Here's how it typically works:
• Photography or videography: The first step is to capture 360-degree images or videos of the physical space using specialized cameras or smartphone cameras.
• Stitching: The individual images or videos are then stitched together using specialized software to create a seamless, continuous experience.
• Hosting: The 360 virtual tour is then hosted on a platform or website, such as a virtual tour provider, a business's own website, or a social media platform.
• Viewing: Customers can access the 360 virtual tour through a computer, mobile device, or virtual reality headset, and can interact with the virtual environment by clicking and dragging to change their viewing angle.
• Interactivity: To enhance the experience, businesses can add interactive elements such as hotspots, which allow customers to access additional information or resources, or navigation controls, which allow customers to move from one location to another within the virtual tour.
Overall, 360 virtual tours provide customers with an immersive and interactive experience, allowing them to explore and experience a physical space from a virtual perspective. By providing a more convenient and engaging way to experience a location, 360 virtual tours can help businesses to increase engagement, conversions, and overall customer satisfaction.
Call or email admin@Artbykonu.com to get a Virtual Tour to market your business in the Greater Toronto Area.